Tuesday, September 13, 2011

LEGITIMATE WORK FROM HOME JOBS


 Welcome,
My name is Chris and I'm currently a work from home mom. I began my search several years ago for work at home jobs to have more time to be with my family. I spent my  day to day life on a job at work 9-5 or some other odd shift that kept me away from home10 hours of the day. So I'm sure just like myself you thought "there has to be a better way! those work from home jobs have to be real" Right? After all your time you are web browsing and have seen these jobs through search engines and said "I'm gonna try this, out of all that are posted they have to be legit". So I began to click on various ones, especially those that said "Legitimate Work At Home Jobs!" that would allow me to earn money from home. I researched many websites to only be .to a page to provide name, phone contact, and email address. That's all, yeah that's not alot of information to provide in order for me to get access to online work from home jobs. Sure I'll do that! So I provide my 3 requested information and after hitting submit my phone rang. Hmm. Hello, Chris your recently requested information on how to work from home, (mind you I'm still on that website that directed me to another maybe twenty pages of words that at the end asked me for money) I say yes I did, "Great!, Well we can send you our 5 step by step booklets and for a bonus we well provide you with 5 dvd videos to view as well that also have success stories." Sir NO THANK YOU, I currently don't have $99 to give to you, well we can discount it for half price. Still no thanks, quickly ended that call but yes I have gone through numerous phone calls and websites like that one that promised me resources but only provided alot of nonsense words that lead to absolutely NOTHING! (SCAM).  Now during my research of legitimate jobs, many were similar to the scenario I just gave and that became frustrating to say the least. Those endless antics did not stop me, I continued to search so that I could have a work from home job. Now we all would like to be home working and still have quality leisure time for family and friends. Please be advised this is not a get rich quick or its just that easy to go on the web and get a work from home job. It does take effort, talent, and yes money to make money, but not as much depending on what is readily available at home now. Now you say money, why do I have to spend money, well just like you need funds to commute to work by car (pay for gas) or public transportation (fare) that takes money. So I hope the information I provide is helpful. Good luck and God Bless.

Here I will provide you with options to assist you to be able to work from home. I will also provide other ways that allows you to make money to include with working online. First I suggest sit and think what do you love to do, what are you passionate about? A talent that you possess that you can go through a day and your time just flows by because you enjoy what you are doing. Some of you may be creative, crafty, or whatever your niche maybe, tap into that to bring you more finances. Now if you're thinking to yourself, I not good at any thing, If you are unsure then contact some of the places I have provided to get started. You can make jewelry, paintings, cook prepared meals and service to local shops. Just numerous of opportunities available.


Here I will provide you with steps, materials, and referrals. So in order to work from home you will need a computer (desktop or laptop), mouse, workstation, dedicated phone line, internet service (DSL, CABLE MODEM), some don't allow the wireless internet, a headset, be able to type 30 wpm, proficiency in Microsoft software(Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, sometimes Quick books as well, ability to navigate running Windows of Mac systems to resolve an issue should it arise. Now some will require for you to have exp and some just require for you to have clerical experience, so if you have any of those requirements then you should be very successful in obtaining employment. Now you can locate positions such as data entry, customer service rep, home advisory agent, local online sales associate, it consultant, web developer/designer, medical coding transcriptionist,  etc.  You can also be a consultant with AVON, Mary Kay, and others. Now as I have learned it does take money to earn money that even if you were going to drive to a job because that requires money for gas or public transportation. I hope that what I provide does help you or someone that you may know.

No comments:

Post a Comment